Distance to the Course:
Wallowa Lake, OR-10 miles
La Grande, OR-65 miles
Lewiston, ID-66 miles
Pendleton, OR-118 miles
Walla Walla, WA-124 miles
Join us on Instagram
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 20-12
*IF THESE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED THE COURSE WILL BE CLOSED.*
• Open to members and non-members. If you live outside of Wallowa County, you are required to call to make a tee time: 541-426-3246.
• Course amenities reduced due to COVID-19: Bar and Café closed.
Driving Range closed per owner and Golf Course.
• Golfers must follow social distancing at all times: remain 6 feet apart,
no personal contact (no handshakes, high fives, or hugs), no touching
of other players’ equipment.
• All golfers must sign in or pay utilizing the window by the front door of the Clubhouse; otherwise, the Clubhouse will be closed to the public.
• One person per cart except for family members living in the same
• Do NOT touch the Flag Sticks.
• Bunkers are declared “ground under repair”. Take free relief behind
the bunker without penalty stroke (Rule 16.1).
• No retrieval of lost balls in out of bounds areas by anyone.
• All tournaments, Men’s Day, Ladies’ Day, and Wednesday Night
Skins postponed until further notice.
• No contact with the maintenance crew or employees.
The County Board of Commissioners declared state of emergency and has requested businesses to discourage out-of-county patronage.
Once the ban has been lifted we will be excited to welcome all of our out-of-town guests, but for now, please help us keep people safe.
Come out for a relaxing day on the fairway
Whether you are a Golf Pro that is practicing for a competition, a novice golfer looking for a
relaxing game or wanting to learn golf with the help of a current member, Alpine Meadows public golf course is for you. Tee off on the 9 hole course, practice putting or your chip shots on the practice greens, hit a bucket of range balls, grab a drink from the Clubhouse Bar and enjoy your visit down Golf Course Road.
Come to the course April 15th-October 15th, 7 days a week for a memorable outing.
• TUESDAY - Ladies Day, 7am-noon
• WEDNESDAY - $10 Open Skins Night starts at 5:00pm (See Pro Shop for details)
• THURSDAY - Men's Day, 7am-noon
(Course remains open to the public during these times)
Marvin Gibbs is managing AMGC Clubhouse, stop in and say hello!
Stay tuned for more up and coming news on tournaments and what's happening at the course. Rochelle Danielson will again be writing one of her fun articles about AMGC each week in the Chieftain!