EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 20-12
*IF THESE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED THE COURSE WILL BE CLOSED.*
• Open to members and non-members. If you live outside of Wallowa County, you are required to call to make a tee time: 541-426-3246.
• Course amenities reduced due to COVID-19: Bar and Café closed.
Driving Range closed per owner and Golf Course.
• Golfers must follow social distancing at all times: remain 6 feet apart,
no personal contact (no handshakes, high fives, or hugs), no touching
of other players’ equipment.
• All golfers must sign in or pay utilizing the window by the front door of the Clubhouse; otherwise, the Clubhouse will be closed to the public.
• One person per cart except for family members living in the same
• Do NOT touch the Flag Sticks.
• Bunkers are declared “ground under repair”. Take free relief behind
the bunker without penalty stroke (Rule 16.1).
• No retrieval of lost balls in out of bounds areas by anyone.
• All tournaments, Men’s Day, Ladies’ Day, and Wednesday Night
Skins postponed until further notice.
• No contact with the maintenance crew or employees.