EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 20-12
*IF THESE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED THE COURSE WILL BE CLOSED.*
Open to members and non-members. If you live outside of Wallowa County, you are required to call to make a tee time: 541-426-3246.
• Course amenities reduced due to COVID-19: Bar and Café closed.
Driving Range open but but limited to eight people.
• Golfers must follow social distancing at all times: remain 6 feet apart,
no personal contact (no handshakes, high fives, or hugs), no touching
of other players’ equipment.
• All golfers must sign in or pay utilizing the window by the front door of the Clubhouse.
• One person per cart except for approved pairings..
• Do NOT touch the Flag Sticks.
• No retrieval of lost balls in out of bounds areas by anyone.
• No contact with the maintenance crew or employees.